Government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures of admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need take if youwant to get admitted into Ibn Sina Medical College(ISMC).
1. If you have the passport of a country having diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
2. Youmust have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalecy) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
3. Your eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
c. USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 7 (seven)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
4. You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into ISMC.
a. Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
i. School/College graduation certificates
ii. Mark/grade sheet
iii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iv. Copy of Passport
v. Two passport size photographs of applicant
b. Download MBBS admission form from the websiteof Bangladesh Foreign Ministry (www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
c. Pay $60 (Subject to change) in any bank of your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt. (For more info. visit www.dghs.gov.org)
d. Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt and filled admission form to Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by an agent.
e. Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport and a letter of intention to Bangladesh Medical College office (Email or post) for advance booking of your seat.
5. Having received the permission letter of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, ISMC office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
6. Fees for Foreign Students
Session: 2019-2020, Batch: ISMC-16
Five Years M.B.B.S. Course Fees (Package) $40,000
Informed that the following payment schedule for 05 years MBBS course, session 2019-2020 (16th batch) is accepted by all the consultants who are working for us and we would like to request you to follow the same system as mentioned below.
01. for Seat Booking $5,000
02. At the time of admission $11,000
03. June, 2020 Payable $5000 & December 2020 Payable $5000
04. Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight equal installment at the rate of $ 1,750 after six months interval.
05. Dhaka University Registration Fees $1000 Payable at February, 2020.
06. Intern Fees $ 2250 not included in above fees.
07. The Professional Exam Fees (Approximately $500) not included in above fees.
08 Food & others personal expenses are excluded from above fees.
09. Hostel facility (only lodging) is free for 5 Years.
Bank details as under:
Name of Account : Ibn Sina Medical College
Account No : 20502090900003312
Name of Bank : Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Shyamoli Branch Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Swift code No : IBBLBDDH209
1. Students pasing in S.S.C 2013-2014 or after H.S.C 2015-2016 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in biology HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2017-2018 session.
2. Local students admission fees are as govement policy.
1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
phone: +88029010396, +88029005617, +88028035905
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 ISMC. All rights reserved.