Government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures of admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need take if youwant to get admitted into Ibn Sina Medical College(ISMC).
1. If you have the passport of a country having diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
2. Youmust have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalecy) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
3. Your eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
c. USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 7 (seven)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
4. You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into ISMC.
a. Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
i. School/College graduation certificates
ii. Mark/grade sheet
iii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iv. Copy of Passport
v. Two passport size photographs of applicant
b. Download MBBS admission form from the websiteof Bangladesh Foreign Ministry (www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
c. Pay $60 (Subject to change) in any bank of your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt. (For more info. visit www.dghs.gov.org)
d. Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt and filled admission form to Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by an agent.
e. Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport and a letter of intention to Bangladesh Medical College office (Email or post) for advance booking of your seat.
5. Having received the permission letter of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, ISMC office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
6. Fees for Foreign Students
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS Session: 2020-2021, Batch: ISMC-17
The total 05 (five) years package amount is US$ 40,000.00 (Forty thousand) only which includes 05 (five) years tuition fees & Accommodation.
The Payment Shall have to be made as per following schedule:
01. For Seat Booking $5,000
02. At the time of admission $11,000
03. June,2021 Payable $5000 & December 2021 Payable $5000
04. Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight) equal installment at the rate of $ 1,750 after six months interval.
05. Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable at February, 2021 which is not included above fees.
06. Intern Fees $2350 not included in above fees.
07. The Professional Exam Fees (Approximately $600) not included in above fees.
08. Food, utility bill & others personal expenses are excluded from above fees.
09. Hostel facility is free for 5 years only lodging.
Bank details as under:
Name of Account : Ibn Sina Medical College
Account No : 20502090900003312
Name of Bank : Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Shyamoli Branch Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Swift code No : IBBLBDDH209
1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
phone: +88029010396, +88029005617, +88028035905
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 ISMC. All rights reserved.