Foreign Students Admission Procedure
Our Medical college is now ready to recieve both local & foreign students for MBBS course. Admission will be on the basis of merit according to DGME. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through embassy of respective country. Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION: 2021-2022)
Five Years MBBS Course Fees (Package) $40,000
1. For Seat Booking $10,000
2. At the time of admission $16,000
3. Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight) equal installment at the rate of $1,750 after six months interval.
4. Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable at within two month after admission which is not included above fees.
5. Intern Fees $2350 not included in above fees.
6. The Professional Exam Fees (Approxmately $600) not included in above fees.
7. Food, Utility bill & Others personal expenses are excluded from above fees.
8. Hostel facility is free for 5 years only lodging.
9. Utility charge for non AC hostel monthly pay $20 equivalent BDT to be paid within 10 days of running month.
Bank details as under:
Name of Account : Ibn Sina Medical College
Account No : 20502090900003312
Name of Bank : Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Shyamoli Branch Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Swift code No : IBBLBDDH209