Foreign Students Admission Procedure
Our Medical college is now ready to recieve foreign students for MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through embassy of respective country. Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS Session: 2020-2021, Batch: ISMC-17
The total 05 (five) years package amount is US$ 40,000.00 (Forty thousand) only which includes 05 (five) years tuition fees & Accommodation.
The Payment Shall have to be made as per following schedule:
01. For Seat Booking $5,000
02. At the time of admission $11,000
03. June,2021 Payable $5000 & December 2021 Payable $5000
04. Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight) equal installment at the rate of $ 1,750 after six months interval.
05. Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable at February,2021 which is not included above fees.
06. Intern Fees $2350 not included in above fees.
07. The Professional Exam Fees (Approxmately $600) not included in above fees.
08. Food, utility bill & others personal expenses are excluded from above fees.
09. Hostel facility is free for 5 years only lodging.
Bank details as under:
Name of Account : Ibn Sina Medical College
Account No : 20502090900003312
Name of Bank : Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Shyamoli Branch Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Swift code No : IBBLBDDH209