Our Medical College is now ready to receive both local & foreign students for MBBS course. Admission will be on the basis of merit according to DGME. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through embassy of respective country. Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
6. Fees for Foreign Students
FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION: 2023-2024)
Five Years MBBS Course Fees (Package) $45,000
1. For Seat Booking $12,000
2. At the time of admission $18,000
3. Rest $15,000 will be paid in 10 (Ten) equal installment at the rate of $1,500 at six months interval after admission.
4. Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable at within one month after admission which is not included above fees.
5. Intern Fees $2500 Payable at withine one year after admission which is not included in above mentioned fees.
6. The Professional Exam Fees (Approxmately $600) not included in above fees.
7. Hoste lodgins fees monthly $70 equivalant BDT payable within 10 days of the runing month.
8. Utiliy charges for the hostel monthly $25 equivalant BDT has to be paid within the first 10 days of the running month (if AC is used additional charge would be required)
9. Food & other personal expenses are excluded from above fees that would be paid by the student on monthly basis
Bank details as under:
Name of Account : Ibn Sina Medical College
Account No : 20502090900003312
Name of Bank : Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Shyamoli Branch Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Swift code No : IBBLBDDH209